Our UK Pensions group are delighted to share details of this year’s annual forum. Usually a half-day event, this year we are trying a different format and running the in-person conference as a virtual series of weekly webinars taking place through the autumn.
If you and your colleagues are free, we’d be delighted if you’d join us as we explore current and upcoming pensions related matters that we anticipate will be at the forefront of trustees’ minds. Speakers include leading Mayer Brown lawyers, and guest speakers: Erik Davey, Director at SECOR Asset Management; Richard Farr, Managing Director at Lincoln Pensions; and Rory Murphy, Trustee Chair.
Webinars will take place at the same time each week, 10:00 a.m. BST/GMT on Thursday’s, from 15 October through to 26 November. Further details on each topic are available through the links provided:
- Investment structures and related tax considerations: October 15, 2020
- Changes in pension scheme investment compliance and disclosure requirements – the legal and fund management perspective: October 22, 2020
- A practical guide to pensions litigation: October 29, 2020
- GMP equalisation – how soon is now?: November 5, 2020
- Covenant and funding – in the new paradigm: November 12, 2020
- How effective is your trustee board?: November 19, 2020
- What you need to know about the Pension Schemes Act 2020: November 26, 2020
To attend any or all of these webinars, please register here.
If you have any questions related to the series, we invite you to share these with us in advance so that we can address these during the webinars. Please send your questions to: LON-Events@mayerbrown.com.